Belly Buttons and Bathwater

Its been quite some time since I've posted here and thought it was high time for an update. I am doing fine in my pregnancy and baby Hugh Caleb Cash is growing like a weed. We're still on schedule for delivery sometime at the beginning of May. Adelaide is doing great. She loves kissing Mama's "baby," aka: belly and also squishing the living daylights out of her poor brother. Her latest gig has been "eating" out of Dad's belly button. Be it by spoon or with her fingers, she enjoys the exotic tastes of...well, lint. This morning she tried to eat out of my belly button, but since it is fast disappearing with the growth of her brother I don't think she found it as tasty. If this strange habit wasn't enough, this evening during her bath she decided to gross me out even further by drinking her bathwater. I kept telling her it was gross and tried distracting her by giving her a plastic spoon(her favorite toy lately) to stir her bath. Bad idea. She proceeded to "eat" her bath one spoon-full at a time. I'm hoping all this sampling helps her grow into a non-picky eater.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home