Sister Golden Hair

I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, lover, and friend. Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Breast milk just keeps getting better...



I've always known that breast milk is the best food for a growing baby. I mean, why else would God design the body that way? The more I've studied breast milk the more convinced I've become that there is NO substitute for human breast milk. While I cannot call myself an expert on the subject, I hope one day to enter the circle of the experts and become a lactation consultant.

In my studies, as well as personal experience, I've found breast milk to be nutritional beyond anything available to infants and toddlers, healing, and even comforting. And lets not forget what a good financial decision choosing to breastfeed can be!

Recently I read this article on breast milk. Breast milk wins again!

If science, experience and mother's intuition aren't enough for you perhaps a little comedy.

Mom's Night Out

Competitive Moms

1 Comments:

  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger annette said…

    Too, Too funny! hilarious photo! I laughed my head off!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home